Liteblue is the service portal developed for the service of USPS employees. USPS stands for United States Postal Services. It is responsible for providing postal services all over the United States. Currently, USPS is the independent company working with more than 6,00,000 (career and non- career) employees as per September 2016. In a company with such a huge number of employees, it is difficult to maintain the manual records of each and every person.
LiteBlue USPS Login
To make it easy for the employees USPS has introduced a self- service portal where the employees can log in and know details about the schedules, benefits, payrolls etc.., Liteblue is very useful for USPS employees to know the information about their payrolls, schedules, benefits, services, performance etc.., It even facilitates employees to give feedback.
Login guide to Liteblue
To access all the details about your work career at USPS, you will have to provide the following details while your login:
- Employee ID
To login Liteblue on your device, you must be noted that you should be an employee of USPS. Visit the login page of liteblue https://liteblue.usps.gov. As soon as you enter this link in your website you will be redirected to the login page of liteblue.
- On the webpage, you will be asked for employee ID and the password.
- Username or Employee ID will be given when you join USPS. If in case you do not remember your employee id, you can find it on your payslip. enter employee id.
- A password can be created by an individual using the self-service portal. This password can be used for any other self- service applications as well. If you don’t have your password, you can create one using self- service portal. Enter password.
- Now click on Log-in and there you can access your employment details.
How to create the password on LiteBlue Self- Service portal?
- Self-service portal is designed for the service of employees where they can create or reset the password for liteblue login.
- It is the portal that can allow new employees to create a new password for liteblue login. It will also help old employees to reset new password in case they forgot it.
- To login to this portal, you will have to use valid login details. As soon as you open the portal you can find employee id.
- Enter your 8- digit employee id and click on verify employee id.
- Ensure that you enter correct details. Once you click on verify employee if, you can find options to reset the password, create password etc..,
- You can create your own SSP profile here.
- You can change your personal identification number, contact details, email address and other personal details
- SSP will allow accessing other portals such as PostalEASE, LiteBlue, eReassign, ideas, and eOPF.
- Since this portal cannot be accessed by unauthorized employees, you cannot log in without valid credentials. You can also adjust security settings by adding security questions.
Services offered by Liteblue Usps
- Check Schedules
USPS is one of the biggest postal service companies in the United States operating postal services with more than 6,00,000 employees. All the employees associated with USPS can log in to the SSP portal and check the details. However, you cannot change the schedule assigned to you. It can only be changed by the managers. In SSP, you can check your schedule for a current day, current week and current month.
- Check for career options
USPS updates the portal new job openings along with eligibility criteria, there you can check for new job opportunities and apply for the new job if you are eligible. It helps in the career growth.
- Check Benefits
As USPS is a very big firm, it offers many benefits to its clients. Employees can change the existing benefits or check the other details of existing benefits.
- Update profile
Once you login to Liteblue you can set your personal information including phone number, email address, home address etc., it becomes easy to change information when you change your mobile number or home address.
- Payment information
The liteblue portal allows you to check the details about payrolls and payment statements. You can log in to Liteblue and download your pay statements on PDF format.
Not only for the employees, but there is a portal for individuals who wish to track their packages. These were some of the basic characteristics that you would see if you are an employee of the USPS.
Finally, we would like to close this article here. We hope that all our readers are absolved with the LiteBlue Login Online USPS (LiteBlue.USPS.gov) services. This marks the end of our article here now. We hope you enjoyed reading the facts and details about LiteBlue USPS official LiteBlue.USPS.gov portal.